- Dervović Edina, Hukić Mirsada; Detection of Puumala virus in the tissue of infected naturally rodent hosts in the area of central Dinarides, Journal of Virological Methods, Vol. 230, pp. 24-27, 2016.
- Salimović-Bešić Irma, Šeremet M, Hübschen JM, Hukić Mirsada, Tihić N, Ahmetagić S, Delibegović Z, Pilav A, Mulaomerović M, Ravlija J, Muller CP, Dedeić-Ljubović Amela; Epidemiologic and laboratory surveillance of the measles outbreak in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, February 2014–April 2015, Clinical Microbiology and Infection, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 1-7, 2016.
- Çöl Aydin, Dedić-Ljubović Amela, Salimović-Bešić Irma, Hukić Mirsada; Antibiotic Resistance Profiles and Genetic Similarities within a New Generation of Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter calcoaceticus–A. baumannii Complex Resistotypes in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Microbial Drug Resistance, doi: 10.1089/mdr.2015.0257, 2016.
- Wurtz N, Papa A, Hukic M, Di Caro A, Leparc-Goffart I, Leroy E, Landini MP, Sekeyova Z, Dumler JS, Bădescu D, Busquets N, Calistri A, Parolin C, Palù G, Christova I, Maurin M, La Scola B, Raoult D; Survey of laboratory-acquired infections around the world in biosafety level 3 and 4 laboratories, European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, Vol. 35, No. 8, pp. 1247-1258, 2016.
- Jakovac Sanja, Ferić Bojić Elma, Avdić-Ibrišimović Monia, Tutiš B, Ostojić M, Hukić Mirsada; Characteristics of Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Strains in the West Balkans: A First Report, Microbial Drug Resistance, doi: 10.1089/mdr.2015.0355, 2016.
- Sisirak M, Hukić M; Evaluation and importance of selected microbiological methods in the diagnosis of human brucellosis, Bosn J Basic Med Science, Vol. 9, No. 3, Jan. 2015.
- Irma Salimović-Bešić, Mirsada Hukić; Potential coverage of circulating HPV types by current and developing vaccines in a group of women in Bosnia and Herzegovina with abnormal Pap smears, Epidemiology and Infection, Vol. 01/2015, No. 12, Jan. 2015.
- Sead Ahmetagić, Jovan Petković, Mirsada Hukić, Arnela Smriko-Nuhanović, Dilista Piljić; Human West Nile virus infection in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Med Glas (Zenica), Vol. 12, No. 1, Feb. 2015.
- M Hukic, J. Ravlija, S. Karakas, M. Mulaomerovic, A. Dedeic Ljubovic I. Salimović-Besic, M. Se; An ongoing measles outbreak in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2014 to 2015, Eurosurveillance, Vol. 20, No. 9, Mar. 2015.
- Salimović-Bešić I, Hukić M, Dervović E; The role of electronic microscopy and enzyme-immuno assay in diagnostics of acute gastroenteritis viruses, Acta Informatica Medica, Vol. 15, No. 4, Jan. 2015.
- Hukic M, Hübschen JM, Seremet M, Salimovic-Besic I, Mulaomerovic M, Mehinovic N, Karakas S, Char; An outbreak of Rubella in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina between December 2009 and May 2010 indicates failure to vaccinate during war time (1992-1995), Epidemiol Infect, Vol. 140, No. 3, Jan. 2015.
- Dedeić-Ljubović A, Hukić M; Catheter-related urinary tract infection in patients suffering from spinal cord injuries, Bosn J Basic Med Science, Vol. 9, No. 1, Jan. 2015.
- Avdagić N, Zaćiragić A, Babić N, Hukić M, Seremet M, Lepara O, Nakaš-Ićindić E; Nitric oxide as a potential biomarker in inflammatory bowel disease, Bosn J Basic Med Sci, Vol. 13, No. 1, Jan. 2015.
Ph.D. DISSERTATIONS SUPERVISED / IN PROGRESS:
- Monia Avdić Ibrišimović, completed in May 2016, “Novel approaches in biofilm-based urinary tract infections: Detection and antimicrobial resistance”
MASTER THESES SUPERVISED / IN PROGRESS:
- Amra Ramović, completed in June 2016, Biofilm Forming Capability of Normal and Pathogenic Vaginal Microbiota and THW Analysis of its Complex Ecosystem
- Elvira Kukuljac, in progress, HPV serotype prevalence in young women (age 18-25) in Bosnia and Herzegovina